High quality products thanks to pultrusion and pullwinding technologies.
Thanks to our industrial manufacturing processes (including Pultrusion, Pullwinding or K1 technologies) and extensive experience in composite materials, Epsilon designs and manufactures composite tubes in all shapes (round, square, rectangle, oval or special shapes) using materials tailored to your needs: :
- Epoxy matrix (or other specific matrices as required),
- Carbon fiber adapted to mechanical stresses : High Resistance (HR), Intermediate Modulus (IM), High Modulus (HM) or Very High Modulus (THM),
- Natural fibers (flax, hemp, basalt,…),
- Synthetic fibers,
- Function integration (fiberglass or thermoplasic insulating/protective layer),
- Finishing (machining, assembly, non-destructive testing…).
|Manufacturing process||Diameter (Ø)||Tensile modulus (E)||Tensile failure stress(σ)||Glass transition temperature (Tg)|
|Rods||Pultrusion||from 3 to 25 mm||from 160 to 450 GPa||from 1,500 to 3,000 MPa||from 120 to 210°(C)|
|Tubes (small to medium diameters)||Pultrusion or Pullwinding||from 5 to 40 mm||from 110 to 150 GPa||from 1,000 to 2,000 MPa||from 100 to 220°(C)|
|Tubes (medium and large diameters)||Pultrusion or Pullwinding||from 40 to 170 mm||from 90 to 310 GPa||from 1,000 to 2,000 MPa||from 100 to 220°(C)|
|Tubes (very large diameters)||K1||up to 600 mm, and larger on request||up to 400 GPa||from 1,000 to 2,000 MPa||from 100 to 220°(C)|
Can’t find what you need ? Dimensions? Stiffness ? Other tubes and rods can be specifically developed according to your needs. Contact us !